We are pleased to inform the public that the enhanced Online Registration, Appointment, and Scheduling System (ORAS) for service requests at the CSC Central Office, Batasang Pambansa Complex can be accessed at https://services.csc.gov.ph/ effective 1 October 2020.
In observance of the minimum health protocols due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the enhanced ORAS will now enable the client to:
1. File requests and submit requirements online;
2. Settle payment through any branch of the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP); and
3. Select the mode of receipt of requested documents:
- by mail; or
- pick-up by the client or authorized representative at the CSC Office.
Just follow these three (3) simple steps:
1. Register/sign-up (for new client registrant) at https://services.csc.gov.ph/ then login to your account. Those who had previous transactions with CSC using ORAS need not register again. They shall start with Step 2 after logging in to their account;
2. Select the specific record/document requested, then supply all the necessary information; and
3. Confirm the service application.
The ORAS can process the following service requests:
Records from the Integrated Records Management Office (IRMO):
1. Career Service (Professional and Subprofessional) Eligibility
2. Civil Service Eligibility granted under Special Laws and CSC Issuance
3. Other civil service eligibility conducted in collaboration with other government institutions (e.g., Bar and Board Examinations under RA 1080, Career Executive Service Examination, Foreign Service Officer Examination, Meat Inspection and Safety Examination, Philippine Board Examination for Teachers, Police Officer Examination, Penology Officer Examination)
4. CSC Issuance (e.g., Memorandum Circular, Resolution, Decision)
5. Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) from CY 2010 to CY 2019
6. Employee Record [e.g., Appointment Paper/Personal Data Sheet of those who were assigned in agencies under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Region (NCR) and Regional Office No. IV (Southern Tagalog) from CY 1980 to CY 1989, Service Card of those who were assigned in various government agencies from CY 1930 to CY 1989, and Statement of Service Record of former Civil Service Commission employees]
Records from the Office for Legal Affairs (OLA):
1. Clearance of No Pending Administrative Case
2. Case record filed before the CSC
For inquiries, you may email or call the CSC Office concerned from Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the following contact details:
IRMO – 8931-8092 / 8931-7939 / 8931-7935 local 524
OLA – 8932-3781 / 8951-2630 / 8951-2625
For your information and guidance. Thank you.
MARIA LETICIA G. REYNA
Director IV, Integrated Records Management Office
30 September 2020
(Reference: IRMO Advisory No. 5, s. 2020)